P.B.& J. (The Paige and Blake Journey)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Paige is still sleeping! I can't believe it. She woke up around a dozen times before 4am, so I just brought her in to our bed with us. And there she sleeps. I can't get her room so she'll stay asleep there. Even brought the mini-heater in to make it nice and warm all night. That didn't work. Maybe all she wants is to stay close to us...I don't know! Well, It doesn't matter to us now because we get "alone time" going to bed, and Darren leaves at 5:30am, so it's only an hour or so of us all in the same bed. Then Darren leaves for work and we keep on sleeping! I sure need a nap already - why couldn't I stay sleeping too?

So today is movie day! I'll try and get showered up soon, I NEED to get my Christmas cards in the mail ASAP!! So that's what I am going to try and finish (rather, humm, ahhhhh start) today. Other than that, not to much going on.

2 Comments:

  • Awwww...admit it, you love having Paige sleep with you!

    You are doing such a good job! You can leave Paige with Robert and I anytime you need (or want) a night off.

    By Blogger Keltie, At 12:52 p.m.  

  • Thanks darling. It's really not as bad as I make it out to be....she is only 2% devil, 98% angel! LOL

    By Blogger Dallas, At 12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home