I know I've said this before, but my girl is growing so fast! She now bobs her head side to side to music (or to copy someone), or bounces up and down to a beat. She loves "The Doodlebops". She is turning into a little girl now instead of a baby! She eats solid foods all day and will only nurse or take a bottle once in the morning after breakfast, then once before bed.
So anyway..today is movie Tuesday. I am meeting Jenn today to see "Fun with Dick and Jane". My Stars and Strollers days are numbered. I think I only have something like 10 weeks left of maternity leave. I have mixed emotions about returning to work. I can't wait to get back to a job I love, but I am scared to leave my baby girl all day. I feel like I am going to miss her growing up. I have to also do some dayhome and daycare calling today. I need to start Paige in a dayhome once a week. It will give me time to learn to separte from her - and also see if the dayhome works for us. I also need to work at getting this house ready to sell. So I need time to go room to room purging non-essentials. I can't wait to move! Unfortunelty it will be happening around the same time as me going back to work. I hope that it is not too much change on PJ. I'm sure she'll be fine.
Yesterday's Baby and Mom Yoga was awesome. I recommend it. I wish we had started sooner! It was very relaxing, and Paige seemed to enjoy the interaction with other babies. She is such a ham. She definelty knows when to "put on a show".
So anyway..today is movie Tuesday. I am meeting Jenn today to see "Fun with Dick and Jane". My Stars and Strollers days are numbered. I think I only have something like 10 weeks left of maternity leave. I have mixed emotions about returning to work. I can't wait to get back to a job I love, but I am scared to leave my baby girl all day. I feel like I am going to miss her growing up. I have to also do some dayhome and daycare calling today. I need to start Paige in a dayhome once a week. It will give me time to learn to separte from her - and also see if the dayhome works for us. I also need to work at getting this house ready to sell. So I need time to go room to room purging non-essentials. I can't wait to move! Unfortunelty it will be happening around the same time as me going back to work. I hope that it is not too much change on PJ. I'm sure she'll be fine.
Yesterday's Baby and Mom Yoga was awesome. I recommend it. I wish we had started sooner! It was very relaxing, and Paige seemed to enjoy the interaction with other babies. She is such a ham. She definelty knows when to "put on a show".

3 Comments:
Oohh I'm jealous you get to go to a movie! Maybe you could work it into your new contract...you can't work on Tuesday afternoons!!
Let me know how that movie is. It looks funny!
By
Keltie, At
1:50 p.m.
Baby and Mom Yoga? Where are you doing this? Let me know so I can keep it in mind for when this peanut finally arrives.
By
missmarble, At
1:58 p.m.
Yoga For Today. They also have prenatal yoga. I am REALLY impressd with them. They are in the Franklin's Inn. http://www.yogafortoday.ca/
By
Dallas, At
10:22 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home