Mexico - Day Three - December 12
Congratulations Julia! I just got word that she is expecting baby #2 in August 2007! I am thrilled! I am so happy for you darling!
So here is a shot of where I am currently sitting. I am lounging in the sun, and enjoying my wireless internet scamming.
Paige is playing in the sand with Darren - her FAVORITE activity. She is really putting a lot of mileage on the sand toys. She is truely a beach bum.
She LOVES swimming in the ocean and playing in the sand. Here is a shot I got of her before she headed down to the beach to play in the sand.
So here is a shot of where I am currently sitting. I am lounging in the sun, and enjoying my wireless internet scamming.
Paige is playing in the sand with Darren - her FAVORITE activity. She is really putting a lot of mileage on the sand toys. She is truely a beach bum.
She LOVES swimming in the ocean and playing in the sand. Here is a shot I got of her before she headed down to the beach to play in the sand.

3 Comments:
Gorgeous view!!
By
Cheerios_Addict, At
3:19 p.m.
Gorgeous view!!
By
Cheerios_Addict, At
3:26 p.m.
oh it soooo pretty. I am so jealous! Paige looks like she has grown so much since the last time I saw you. I am glad she is having fun in the sun!
By
Miranda, At
8:17 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home