P.B.& J. (The Paige and Blake Journey)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blake continues to sleep quite well at night. He was down last night from about 8pm until 4:3oam. I am sooo excited. I really hope that it continues. Isn't that all the mother of a baby really wants???

Our weather is really something here. I can accept that it's snowed so much here at the end of April...but for goodness sakes people - SHOVEL YOUR WALKWAYS!!! I can't stand being pent up in the house, so we try to get out and get some fresh air. It's damn near impossible to push a stroller on our neighborhood because soo many people haven't shoveled...at all! I wish I was a bylaw officer and I coud write them all tickets. The rotten thing is that it's been like this all winter. Why can't people shovel?? It's not like they are senior citizens. The worst case is two doors down from us - she's an RCMP officer, you think she's comply with the bylaws!?!?? Seriously.

The news says by Sept we'll be having to dial 10 digits to make local calls. Better program my cell to just do it now. AND 587 will also be the new area code. Very interesting!

2 Comments:

  • That is so cool that Blake is sleeping for longer periods of time...especially at night. Hopefully, he sticks with it.

    I would love it if you were a bylaw officer - then you could ticket the bastards who abandoned their car in front of your house.

    Seriously, you should call and complain. That's what I did whenever I was out walking with Evan and couldn't push his stroller through the snow.

    By Blogger Keltie, At 11:45 a.m.  

  • I'm sooo jealous; little Maddie was sleeping through the night before Christmas, but since Stirling has gone back to daycare part time and with her teething taking its time, I don't think I've slept since December; yipee for me :oP Enjoy it while it lasts :o)

    By Blogger sleeplessnights04, At 9:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home