P.B.& J. (The Paige and Blake Journey)

Thursday, July 03, 2008

June Happenings!

Paige LOVES, LOVES, LOVES going to the Eskimo Football games. This was our first game this season - in our new section. She was cheering the entire time. And the pom poms are her favorite! Remember those Keltie???

Landscaping is sooo fun....especially with a three year old. I've always been a person who believe a kid NEEDS to be a kid, and have fun without regard for keeping totally clean....and look what my little monster after a fun day outside, and a bonfire at night. She's having the time of her life!

I was doing a big shopping trip for someone I love who is expecting...and neglected to watch my daughter too closely for a bit. I just kept peeking on her and saw she was being quiet at the "kids table" in Please Mum. That should have been my first clue... Can you see all the marker on her arm, hand, and her "Hitler" mustache??? Thank goodness that when Crayola says washable...they are truly WASHABLE!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • Love the landscaping helper pic! Lily spends her days in the garden with me and is usually covered in dirt, tree sap, mud, grass and leaves. She has SO much fun. I just keep telling my fussy hubby that she's washable and so are her clothes.

    By Blogger missmarble, At 10:12 p.m.  

  • Sooo funny; thank god Crayola comes off clothes too - Sitrling used to draw on his pants; his shirt, you name it. Although I'll never forget when my mother inlaw bought him permanent markers and we didn't realize that they were. He took it upo himself to draw all over his baby photos that we had taken by the Alberta Baby Photographer. I still have to get them fixed and that was two years ago.

    By Blogger sleeplessnights04, At 7:55 a.m.  

  • I DO remember those shakers. Half the fun was that Darren HATED those things.
    Do you still have the hats?

    By Blogger Keltie, At 4:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home