Does anyone else watch Amazing Race? I recorded it last night. It was a two hour premier, and we wern't ready to watch TV when it started at 8pm. We went to the Marble Slab Creamery last night, Darren was a marble slab "virgin"! I picked Apples and Spice ice cream, with caramel sauce and Skor bits added. Darren got Cheesecake ice cream with cookie dough and cherries. Yum yum, I think I've gotten him addicted...
Back to Amazing Race - I love it! I watched it today. My favorite family is the one with the little girl and boy. I hope they win. Someone said they don't leave north America??!! I hope that is not true....
Nothing grand on the schedule today - we have already walked for a hour outside. I will make supper and then we'll just chill tonight me thinks. I have one fussy baby to contend with today. You're lucky there is no audio here, then you could hear her yelling at me from her Bunper Jumper now.
Back to Amazing Race - I love it! I watched it today. My favorite family is the one with the little girl and boy. I hope they win. Someone said they don't leave north America??!! I hope that is not true....
Nothing grand on the schedule today - we have already walked for a hour outside. I will make supper and then we'll just chill tonight me thinks. I have one fussy baby to contend with today. You're lucky there is no audio here, then you could hear her yelling at me from her Bunper Jumper now.

4 Comments:
Must. Have. Marble. Slab.
Droooool!
:) Hope you are having a great day sugah!
e.
By
erinphyllis, At
12:27 p.m.
Must. Have. Marble. Slab.
Droooool!
:) Hope you are having a great day sugah!
e.
By
erinphyllis, At
12:27 p.m.
I loove Marble Slab!!!! So far my favourite combo is Birthday Cake ice cream with cookie dough.
By
Keltie, At
1:54 p.m.
Dallas - you are the devil in disguise. You just had to mention the Marble Slab didn't you. Guess what I had to have for lunch?
Cheesecake with cookie dough is pretty darn good.
But not for lunch.
My tummy hurts...
By
missmarble, At
10:20 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home