I feel like I smoked 10 packes of cigarettes!!
Last night was the Bison's fundraiser at Pots and Pan's Lounge...here in Fort Saskatchewan they still allow smoking in bars....so needless to say...stinky!!! Auntie F. babysat Paige for us, so we could have a great time. (Thank You Auntie!) Paige gave her a rough time at bedtime...Maybe it's a phase she's going through??? We don't know, but she maybe is teething. Here's hoping she grows out of it VERY fast.
Tonight is supper at my mom's place. We have been spoiled today - French Toast and Sausages at Auntie's and then dinner tonight at Nanny's. I am so lucky to have food in my belly, and nice warm place to call home, and I am surrounded by those I love. Who could ask for more.
Tonight is supper at my mom's place. We have been spoiled today - French Toast and Sausages at Auntie's and then dinner tonight at Nanny's. I am so lucky to have food in my belly, and nice warm place to call home, and I am surrounded by those I love. Who could ask for more.

1 Comments:
Glad to hear you had fun on Saturday night. It's funny how you get used to being in a non smoking place and then when you go to a different town you really notice how the smokers really affect you!
Did you get my message about BB6 and the e-mail you got from Global?
By
Keltie, At
10:17 a.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home