Lost Blog...Come back.
I wrote and long and insightful blog this morning - talking about humanity and suffering after Katrina. Then when trying to spellcheck I lost it all. I became so angry, that it took me all day until now to type a new blog.
I went to see "Red Eye" with Paige today, she slept most of the movie. She really likes movies. Tonight I have laundry to do...and watching Big Brother. That's all. Tomorrow are Paige's 4 month shots..looking forward to that - NOT!!!
I went to see "Red Eye" with Paige today, she slept most of the movie. She really likes movies. Tonight I have laundry to do...and watching Big Brother. That's all. Tomorrow are Paige's 4 month shots..looking forward to that - NOT!!!

1 Comments:
That happened to me too! I was typing a blog at your house and when I did a spell check, I lost it all!!! I was so choked!
By
Keltie, At
9:22 a.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home