P.B.& J. (The Paige and Blake Journey)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

This afternoon I am going to babysit a friends little sweet girl for her for a couple of hours, then I am dropping Paige off at Auntie H.'s for the evening. We are being treated by S & E as their Valentine's!!! What we are doing is a big secret, we don't know yet what is happening. All we know is we have to be ready for them to pick us up at 5pm!!

Yupee!! Can't wait....

2 Comments:

  • lol...it is SO hard for S & I to keep secrets! Yikes! Can't wait to see our Valentine's tonight!

    xoxo e.

    By Blogger erinphyllis, At 11:13 a.m.  

  • OK, i'm dying of curiousity...what did you wind up doing for V-Day? Please give those of us who stayed home huddled under a blanket with our hubbies someone to live vicariously through:)

    By Blogger Denise, At 11:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home