P.B.& J. (The Paige and Blake Journey)

Monday, March 06, 2006

We were supposed to have the house up for sale today, but alas, it's not ready. Who knew 7 years of "collecting" would take so long to clean up and get rid of??!! We have just transformed this home in to an amazing oasis...I don't know why we didn't do this sooner so we could enjoy it longer. Anyway, I am hoping that the potential new owners see what we do in this home.

That sweet girl came on her day off and painted for us. She was such a huge help. Thank you sooo much Erin.

Today Paige and I are going shopping. We need a few things to make this place showhome quality...he he. Ikea, here we come!!!

1 Comments:

  • awww...you are welcome. It is easy to help the peeps you love! thank you to YOU for being an ear/and shoulder for me to use while I was painting! :) xoxo e.

    By Blogger erinphyllis, At 6:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home