P.B.& J. (The Paige and Blake Journey)

Friday, February 09, 2007

Yesterday I left work at noon with the Pepto Bismol Aches...and continued to visit the porcelain gods all afternoon and night. Today I woke up feeling much better, but still somewhat ill. Good thing I could sleep all day in preparation for a night shift tonight. (Took PJ to the dayhome).

I am going to shower, and swig an other dose of Pepto...then head to work. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

  • Have you tried the caplet form of Pepto? Not the chewables.

    It's like a little pill that you drink with a full glass of water. It works wonders and you don't have to endure that Pepto flavour.

    Hope you feel better.

    By Blogger Keltie, At 1:53 p.m.  

  • Just don't take so much that you start doing that stupid Pepto dance...

    Hope you are feeling better soon.

    By Blogger missmarble, At 5:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home