We are working on our landscaping. Paige is always trying to help!! Here she is helping Daddy last night by scooping the black dirt on the shrub that he just planted.
Dallas - do you need some plants? I have some white and purple irises that need to be divided. You are welcome to them if you want. They grown in sun, require almost no maintenance and look really pretty. Ideal plants!
Well, guess how dumb I feel now! LMAO! I linked to ya from someone else's blog, who had your entry from march saved as the go to link................thought you hadn't updated since MARCH!!!
3 Comments:
Dallas - do you need some plants? I have some white and purple irises that need to be divided. You are welcome to them if you want. They grown in sun, require almost no maintenance and look really pretty. Ideal plants!
By
missmarble, At
9:45 p.m.
Well, guess how dumb I feel now! LMAO! I linked to ya from someone else's blog, who had your entry from march saved as the go to link................thought you hadn't updated since MARCH!!!
Oy vay.....I need to stamp something!!!!!
By
MrsD07, At
2:37 p.m.
Tess....I totally did the same thing!!!
By
Leanne, At
10:08 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home