This morning I got up at 5:30am to go to work, and my cramping was a little bit stronger. By 9-10am I was really worried. I noticed more discharge - darker brown tinged mucous. This time I decided to get it checked. I went to our ER and got registered. The doctor was SOO great. He ordered lab work, and an U/S - STAT. I got both done within an hour. The ultrasound was awesome. The baby is perfect size, in perfect location, and the heartbeat was at 105. He dated me at 6 weeks and 1 day - only one day off my LMP dating. I am soooo relieved. The doctor doesn't know why I am spotting - possible second fetus that has aborted, or just late blood from implatation. In any case the baby that is in there is healthy for now. The doctor ordered me to go home and put my feet up! Do nothing for at least 24 hrs. NO heavy lifting - even to walk slow. So that is where I am at. Please friends - pray for sticky baby vibes for me. Thanks.

2 Comments:
I'm glad everything is okay. If you want, I can come out - I am with vehicle.
By
Keltie, At
9:09 p.m.
Hugs and very sticky thoughts to you Dallas.
By
missmarble, At
10:16 a.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home