Still sick here. Blech. I just want to feel better!
My cat is sick too - he's meowing at me and doesn't want to leave my side. I've been watching him all night and have been on the phone with the Animal ER clinic. I will have to bring him in to our vets first thing in the morning.
I wish I could just swallow without it hurting so bad, the rest I could deal with.
OH>>>>on a plus note, I got my Maternity Photo Session photos back yesterday and also took Blake, Paige and Darren for a newborn shoot. I can't wait to see the photos (considering I felt like I had been hit by a train!)
I'll post some photos later today - since I'm stuck indoors having to cancel yet another day out with friends!!! ARGH!!!
My cat is sick too - he's meowing at me and doesn't want to leave my side. I've been watching him all night and have been on the phone with the Animal ER clinic. I will have to bring him in to our vets first thing in the morning.
I wish I could just swallow without it hurting so bad, the rest I could deal with.
OH>>>>on a plus note, I got my Maternity Photo Session photos back yesterday and also took Blake, Paige and Darren for a newborn shoot. I can't wait to see the photos (considering I felt like I had been hit by a train!)
I'll post some photos later today - since I'm stuck indoors having to cancel yet another day out with friends!!! ARGH!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home