What a whirlwind week!! Hey, that is a tongue twister...
Anyway, We are having our first Open House...and it's been almost two hours. Not ONE person has been in. I've sent Darren to the store to get more posters...
Please, house selling gods and spirits...send the people....
Check it out:
http://edmonton.comfree.ca/display.html?code=7113
P.S. I lost 4.8 lbs this week on WW!!! I am now down 16.8 lbs!! Yeah me. AND Yeah to E. for joining. Super job girlie!!
Anyway, We are having our first Open House...and it's been almost two hours. Not ONE person has been in. I've sent Darren to the store to get more posters...
Please, house selling gods and spirits...send the people....
Check it out:
http://edmonton.comfree.ca/display.html?code=7113
P.S. I lost 4.8 lbs this week on WW!!! I am now down 16.8 lbs!! Yeah me. AND Yeah to E. for joining. Super job girlie!!

1 Comments:
GJ on the WW! :) I'm proud of ya.
Lol if I had the credit i'd buy your place in a minute! you'll be fine!!
By
Jenn, At
10:05 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home