P.B.& J. (The Paige and Blake Journey)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yupee! Our house is sold! We were fortunate to have multiple offers so it got a bit competative- and we got more than our asking price. The thing that I am most happy about is that the buyers are SOOO happy to have our home, and that is most important to me. I want someone to be just as happy as we have been here. We finalize the paper work at the lawyers today.

4 Comments:

  • yayay! congrats:) So when is the new place ready?

    By Blogger Denise, At 9:38 a.m.  

  • WOOOO!!!!! Go Wills! I can't believe that your house sold so quickly! That ROCKS!! Can't wait to hear more details! Woo hoo!!

    By Blogger erinphyllis, At 12:53 p.m.  

  • Wow! I guess the prayers to the gods worked! And you thought no one would come...silly girl.

    By Blogger missmarble, At 10:09 p.m.  

  • No kidding - we are sooo blessed. Our new home should be ready May 11 (my birthday!) and the new people get this place June 17th. I am totally happy to have plenty of time to move, and clean up here.

    By Blogger Dallas, At 10:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home