Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today Paige and I will definetly be wearing some green, wouldn't want to get pinched! We are going to stop off at Laura's house this morning as she is having a green festival. It will be fun. Then we are going to a new friend's place "Supermommy" to play and visit the rest of the day. Darren is working late today, so we have all day to play!
I hope your day is filled with Irish FUN!!
Today Paige and I will definetly be wearing some green, wouldn't want to get pinched! We are going to stop off at Laura's house this morning as she is having a green festival. It will be fun. Then we are going to a new friend's place "Supermommy" to play and visit the rest of the day. Darren is working late today, so we have all day to play!
I hope your day is filled with Irish FUN!!

1 Comments:
I hope you made a clover with your tongue.... just isn't St. Patrick's Day without a few clovers!!
By
Jenn, At
2:15 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home