So the last two days were supposed to be "orientation" back at work, and they ended up being more of a "trial by fire"!!! It was busy, and we were short staffed so me going around re-familiarizing and catching up on new policies, turned it to "Oh...Dallas, could you just take care of the medicine patients today...and the OR recovery room...OH..and Labour and Delivery...Oh...and if you don't mind....CCU could use you...."
Needless to say it was a whirlwind two 12hr shifts, the time went by so fast - and I barely had time to eat! My legs and hips were sore at the end of the day, but all in all it was GREAT to be back. I love my job.
Paige is so happy at her dayhome, I really found a gem.
Today we have a lady coming to take blood and urine samples for our life insurance...rofl...that should be fun. Then I am taking PJ swimming. I promised her Mommy would do something special with her on my first day off after working - all the time! So today we go swimming.
Needless to say it was a whirlwind two 12hr shifts, the time went by so fast - and I barely had time to eat! My legs and hips were sore at the end of the day, but all in all it was GREAT to be back. I love my job.
Paige is so happy at her dayhome, I really found a gem.
Today we have a lady coming to take blood and urine samples for our life insurance...rofl...that should be fun. Then I am taking PJ swimming. I promised her Mommy would do something special with her on my first day off after working - all the time! So today we go swimming.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home